Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Allison!

Happy 30th Birthday to my meant-to-be best friend! Allison and I have known each other since sixth grade, but never really clicked (most of you who know us, know how she made fun of me :). Well, we decided that someone really wanted us to be friends because my second year of teaching Al and I were placed in the same grade level at Randall. We quickly became close and have been inseparable ever since.
Allison is an amazing photographer, but an even more amazing friend. She has really helped to shape who I am today. She believes in me as a person, and has helped me believe in myself and have more confidence. She also accepts me for exactly who I am and loves me despite my flaws!
Al is one of the most confident, fun-loving people I know. We can go out or just lay around in her bed and still have a wonderful time. She loves to bring people together and is always organizing our group's outings. I am very, very blessed to have this fantastic lady in my life. We have had an unforgettable time in our 20's and can't wait to see how our lives continue with each other in our 30's. Happy Birthday Allison! I love you!

No comments: