Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake

One of my students the other day was telling me that her mom made her strawberry shortcakes for dessert the previous night. I realized that the last time I had one, my mom was still cooking for me. I couldn't shake the thought from my head and last night I picked stuff up at the store to make some!!! Here is my yummy dessert! Thanks Ian for making it since I wasn't feeling so good!

Poor Ian is a picky eater so he had to go with a ice cream bar which apparently didn't measure up to his standards ( and was  more calories :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

The recipe on the bisquick box is amazing for the shortcake part!

Elaine said...

I want to amke some now too! That looks delicious!

Enter to win a vintage button-down shirt!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog