Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Snippets


Sorry that most of the photos are taken on the same day. I have not been feeling well, therefore I tried to have a pretty laid back weekend. On Friday, we had a bike rodeo at school where the kids were obsessed with my camera. Hints, the terrible picture of me above. The remainder of the evening was spent watching The Lovely Bones...very dark movie. I enjoyed the book more, but then I always do.

Saturday was my busy day. We went to the Parkville Brew Fest. Ian had been there a few years ago and remembered it being in a large tent. Well, in the past few years the fest has grown quite a bit. Which means it is too big for tents. We were not prepared. but were were troopers. We spent a good 3 hours out in the steady rain. We were soaking wet but decided that it made the day more memorable. We then went to watch the Royals lose. But, we got lucky with our tickets and we were under the overhang. So I didn't get wet from that rain, but don't worry I was still wet the whole evening from being drenched before. We rounded out the evening by stopping by to wish Ashlynne and Dan a happy birthday.

Sunday I was sick allllll day long. I didn't move off of the couch. Instead, I laid in misery with my stomach bug. I am hoping to feel better tomorrow, already got my alarm set to make a doctor's appointment.

2 comments:

Ian said...

For the record, only a few hours of steady rain can do that to my hair!

Ashlynne said...

Oh God you took pictures that night?! I'm glad you stopped by, sorry I was so outta my mind :) Love you!