Monday, April 19, 2010

Biking

Today Ian and I decided to go for a bike ride. We took a new route down Colbern and realized that we were in trouble. The wonderful smell of BBQ was drifting past us. My stomach started growling and I knew the only way to cure it was to eat BBQ for dinner. This was not in our plan but we knew that was what we had to do. We finished our bike ride, took Killian for a little walk and then were off to satisfy our stomachs. I wanted to enjoy the weather so we had an impromptu picnic at the lake with our BBQ. I had a great time enjoying nature and spending some quality time with Ian. We took some pictures on the I phone so I am not sure of the quality! Enjoy!






1 comment:

Smitty said...

Just discovered your blog...thank you FB updates...and I wanted to let you know how inspiring it is to read/hear about your regular biking together. Jackie and I have had a few rides but nothing regular. I hope we can kick start some new habits this Spring.