Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Snippets

This weekend was all about Ian! His 30th was this week so we had the party to celebrate this weekend. Friday, Ian and I both had off so we spent the day cleaning and redecorating the house. I must say that it was all spruced up for the party!! Then we had dinner with Ian's dad and Tracy on Friday night.

































Check out my great new prints from Roll and Tumble Press. We have had them for a few weeks, but finally got around to buying frames and getting them hung up. I get happy ever time I see them hanging in my living room. 





MMM!! I love Chinese food, no matter how unhealthy!










Since we got so much done on Friday, we got to relax Saturday morning. I read the entire book Something Borrowed ~ I love chic lit :) . I know it doesn't make me any smarter, but it does provide me with a few hours of enjoyment. And after reading all morning I decided that I would mow the lawn for Ian. This may not seem like a big deal but since I have never mowed a lawn in the my 29 years of existence, it was a big deal for me. Ian decided to document it, but what you don't see is that he was running next to me giving me step by step directions. And when  I finished he did go back and redo some parts...but in my opinion I didn't do half bad.
The rest of Saturday was spent with good friends enjoying Ian's birthday. Ian's friend Matt drove all the way from Chicago to spend the evening with him, Ryan and Stephanie came up from Joplin, and even Ian's brothers showed up. We had a night of beer pong and camaraderie. It was a great night which ended after an hour of singing Roger Clyne at the top of our lungs and crawling into bed at 4:30. And I have no pictures from Sunday because we spent it cleaning up and recuperating.


           Uncle Chris trying out some beer pong!
Group photo of those that lasted all night!! 




Matt and Ian










Ian blowing out his candles.













Singing the night away.



























Cahill brothers!!!












Ryan and Steph tired from their long trek from Joplin.











This picture cracks me up...no idea what is going on!






Ian and Ashlynne...birthday buddies!












Killian was sleepy....this is what our Sunday looked like :)

No comments: