Monday, February 23, 2009

Jaded

So I have officially been jaded by people. I was living in my innocent little bubble. In this bubble everyone got along perfectly. Sure, some people were a little more annoying and brought on a little more gossip than others, but overall all was well and happy. POP! That is what happened today. I realized that people are selfish and don't think before they act. They are so wrapped up in their self that they don't think of their actions and the effect they have on other people. I know there are still good people out there because I am surrounded by them, but I have also realized that there are some people who are not as good. This is hard for me to stomach, as I would think that people would be able to act like adults...for instance come and tell you if there is something wrong. I am in utter and complete shock at how the actions of one person have affected the lives of many, some more than others, but still people are affected. My schema has changed as I now realize that the world is not a happy little bubble, instead there is always someone waiting to pop that bubble for others because they aren't happy with themselves. I wish I could find a way to help these people...any ideas?!?

No comments: