Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Snippets

 

First I would like to apologize for the late post. I am sure you were all waiting patiently :) As you will see later, Ian and I went to a concert Sunday night and I did not get home until after midnight. Those of you who know me realize the importance I place on sleep, thus the reason I didn't upload my photos until today.

This weekend was a very busy one. Friday I went out with the school girls to celebrate Courtney's 25th birthday. I really miss all these ladies when I don't get to see them daily. We had a great time and it made me look even more forward to my summer (1 more day).

Saturday I helped Allison shoot a wedding. I love photography, but in no way am a "professional", so needless to say I was very very nervous. But, I ended up having a great time. The bride was beautiful and the weather was amazing. A rooftop view of the city and free Boulevard beer at the reception wrapped things up nicely. I really enjoyed this opportunity and later this week I will post some of the pictures I took. I feel fairly good about my first time.

Sunday was yard work day. Then a small nap and to the amazing Roger Clyne concert. He did four songs and the rest were all requests. AMAZING. I had a busy, productive, and fun weekend. Hope yours was all you wanted.

The amazing Roger Clyne


Even Killy thought it was too hot to work in the yard. 


Love this bumper sticker :) 


All these amazing flowers keep blooming in my yard...Keep bringing it! 


I love Chinese food and Costco!! 


The beautiful bride


                                                          The best colleagues ever!

They are climbing the wall...I guess this is what my Nana meant when she would say "You kids are driving me up the wall"

She loved her framed TJ picture... he is her obsession!!! She likes 'em old.




No comments: