Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend Snippets

Happy Weekend!! 




I had an amazing weekend! One of those weekends where I truly feel blessed at the end of it and know am lucky to have the life I have. Friday was date night for Ian and I. We went to one of our very favorite restaurants the Blue Koi. If you ever go there (and I highly suggest that you do) make sure that you get the dumplings. I feel like even if I went to Vietnam I could not find dumplings as good as these. We then played some mini-golf and played in the arcade. It was like we were kids again! And yes, I did win a fee round of golf for hitting the final hole :)

Saturday we got up and headed out to the Overland Park Farmer's Market. We ventured out to get some Hippie Chow. It is to-die-for granola. Joe and his girlfriend (the creator) gave me a sample a few weeks ago and I have been eating daily since. I ran out, so it was time to stop in and say hello and get my granola fix. We picked up some other produce and enjoyed a band all while we were there.

The rest of Saturday I pampered myself and then spent the evening with some amazing women. I hung out with Courtney, Eden, Claudia (Eden's mother in law), and some of her friends. They live out in the country and it was so great to enjoy the outdoors and the company of some of my favorite people...a little sangria didn't hurt either. I have some beautiful pictures of the scenery and us looking like Southern Belles.

Sunday was domesticated....cleaning, grocery list making, and we made a delicious dinner with our farmer's market purchases.

I hope you had a blessed weekend also.
XOXO

No comments: