Monday, May 17, 2010

Being Green is Easy

They say that small changes are what are going to help the earth. Everyone needs to do a little something and all of those little somethings will make a big difference. Well today Ian and I went to Walmart to grab a few things. As we were leaving Ian pointed out the receipt--since I never look at it anyway. Walmart is doing their little something (and trust me I know they can do a lot more, but it's a start). Look closely at the bottom left hand corner.

Front
Back

They are now printing their receipts on both sides of the paper. What a great way to save some trees...Kudos! Now I only need them to email me a copy of my receipt, so I don't waste any paper at all. I will be honest all of my receipts end up in a big wad at the bottom of my purse and end up in the trash without as much as a second glance. I hope you find the new discovery as fascinating as Ian and I did.

1 comment:

Hinoon said...

That is cool. I don't know that I would've noticed that. :)