Monday, May 10, 2010

3 things I love

1) Thunderstorms











 I love thunderstorms. Spring is one of my favorite seasons for that very reason. Today we have had some stormy weather around here and it has made me very happy! Granted, I like thunderstorms more when I don't have to go to work, but anytime I can get them I will take them! I love the sound of the rain hitting the windows, the cool breeze that blows, and the smell of the rain.


2) Flowers







I have been going to the nursery a lot to get stuff ready for both my yard and my mom's yard! I have fallen in love with flowers. There are so many different varieties and each one makes me happy. I love the bright, cheery colors. It has been fun choosing flowers for my yard. The problem now is that every time I go I want to spend lots and lots of money. But at least I have found something that makes me happy!

3) Teal

I am so into this color now. I want everything around me to be this color- my clothes, my furniture, and my decor. This color makes me so happy! If you have anything good this color, pass it my way!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love teal right now too! Jon makes fun of me and calls me a little native american!