Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year!

So, my internet has been down for a few weeks so I haven't been able to post in awhile, so I realize this blog is a bit past the new year...but hey better late than never. I decided that I wasn't going to make an resolutions...now don't get me wrong I have lots of changes that I need to make it my life both big and small but I chose to set some year long goals instead this year.

1) I plan to be a better daughter
2) I am going to continue building my relationship with god
3) I am going to learn more about photography and continue with my new hobby
4) I am going to read classic books
5) I am going to lose 30 pounds
6) I am going to continue painting and and take and art class
7) I am going to work on not retreating into my shell when things don't go the way I want

Some of these may be easy and enjoyable and some of these are definitely not but are things I need to do. I am excited to began my life change and to make my life and the people around me's life better. So for all of you reading this...I will definitely need your support!

1 comment: