Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Snippets

This weekend was a busy one where I got a chance to enjoy the great outdoors. Friday Ian and I went for a bike ride on the Longview Lake Trail. If you haven't been there it is very peaceful and nice ride. We stopped halfway and had ourselves a nice little romantic picnic which included cheese. fruit, crackers, and of course some yummy wine. Let me tell you...it was my first experience being slightly tipsy while driving a bike. After our bike ride we enjoyed some chillaxed time by the lake.

We tried so hard to get a photo and didn't work      so well


Saturday morning I helped my best friend and most amazing photographer set up for her first art show. Her booth looked amazing and I am so proud of all of her hard work and her determination to follow her dreams. And for having such a positive attitude even though the storms made a small river through the middle of her tent. We followed that up with a birthday lunch for Ian's brother and a housewarming BBQ for the Holmes.

I am so proud of her!! My wonderful guy!! 

Sunday was a domesticated day... laundry, cleaning, and groceries. I was feeling a bit under the weather so the afternoon storms monsoons were great for napping. And my wonderful Ian fixed dinner for me!! I am lucky to have such a great guy. Hope your weekend was wonderful too!!!

2 comments:

ALLISON Carenza said...

ahhhh I love you best friend! Thanks for allyou help and support!

Karren Colbert said...

You packed lots of fun into this weekend! I always look forward to your "Weekend Snippets" and now I'm looking forward to a bike ride around the lake. What a great date night!