Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Etsy Finds



So Etsy is my new favorite place to shop. I decided to do a search for Kansas City (since that is where I live) to see what I came up with. Here are my 5 favorites:


An adorable bird necklace from WoodandGlass. Wouldn't this be cute with a plain white t-shirt and some jeans?


I love photography and photos by eringarrisondesign kept coming up. I love so many of them that I in no way could choose a favorite. I love seeing kansas city sites in a different perspective. AMAZING work!


I love gray...something about the color makes me feel comfortable. I am in search of a new school bag...maybe this will be it.

Not something I like, but it did make me laugh. A Royals G-string...really? really? Maybe Ian will get one for the next holiday. And don't worry even though this is for males, there is some for you ladies out there.

I am loving this turquoise necklace from hippy girl !! I can't pass up this color!

No comments: