Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SADNESS

Its weird how sadness works. Sometimes something happens that causes me to be sad. For instance, some I love gets hurts, someone does something mean to me, I watch a movie that makes me cry. I totally get that but then I have days like today that make no sense to me. I am really sad today but there is no reason to be. Nothing has happened, I just feel sad. It's weird, usually something happens to spark an emotion, but often I just get sad for no reason. I feel mopey and sometimes I even cry. I am having one of those days. I feel this big weight on my chest, but have no idea why it is there. And of course, I pull back into my shell. I am hoping that tomorrow I wake up bright and cheery and forget this sad day. Who knows maybe that bubblebath and relaxing music will help it go away!

No comments: